Translate

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introduction

Well, here I am.  I've tried writing blogs before, but it always seemed like I didn't really have anything to say.  Well, I've finally found something to say.  Whether anyone wants to hear it remains to be seen.  I'm going to start off by answering a few questions you may, or may not, have.

1.  What is this blog about? 

Well, as the name implies, it will be about crocheting...and any other thing I decide I want to write about at the time.  Be prepared for tangents, rants, and full blown rambling along with all the yarn talk.  (Don't say I didn't warn you.) 

2.  Why am I writing this blog? 

Because I'm a writer, and I haven't been writing for a long time.  I miss it.  I decided that it was time to get back to it, and this seemed like the best way to start. 

3.  Why did I choose to write about crocheting? 

I love to crochet.  I love to craft.  I just love creating things out of nothing.  Since I work at home, I also don't get to talk about it much.  (Accept to my family, and they're getting pretty tired of hearing about it.)  I also started a group on Yahoo called Crochet in Colorado to feed this need to talk to like-minded creators, but it hasn't had much traffic yet.  With that in mind, please feel free to comment, ask questions, tell me I've lost my mind...what ever.  It all feeds that chat addiction.

I guess this is a good start.  My future posts may be just as self-centered as this one, but I hope they'll be more enjoyable to read. 

With love in the new year,
The Crocheting Cat Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment